Our Clients Include
Soft skills and communications training
Communication is the key to success in the 21st century workplace. The ability to :
- Inspire and persuade through words
- Connect and build trust
- Collaborate and create
relies on how effectively we can communicate to, and with, others.
Our world today is hyper connected, and yet in many ways we have never been more disconnected.
The Soft Skills are fundamental to our professional and personal growth, development, and resilience.
There was huge interest in this event from our members and wider audience and on the day Melissa delivered a highly engaging session on ‘Increasing Your Personal Impact’, which was very well received by attendees with excellent feedback.Deirdre, Cork Chamber
The SocialBee approach
4 key areas :
- Communicate with Purpose
- Building Resilience
- Network Naturally
- Dialling down the Digital
Impact of our Training
Getting people on board the soft skills matter bus:
- Communicating with confidence and competence allows us to reach our potential
- Flexing our resilience muscle gives us the courage to try, the confidence to fail, the bounce-back-ability to go again
- Networking creates and nurtures mutually beneficial connections that guide, support, encourage, and advocate for us
- Education empowers us to make better choices around our digital technology use and consumption
Our focus and passion at SocialBee is in helping companies create workplace environments that are engaged, collaborative, resilient, and innovative.
- Increase your Personal Impact
- The Future of Work – and your career
- Networking Naturally for career and business success
- The impact of digital technology on how we communicate
Melissa is a talented and passionate teacher and educator, with over 8 years hands on teaching experience in a classroom environment. She is also a smart and innovative entrepreneur, who understands firsthand the importance of soft skills for business and career progression.
An award-winning networker, Melissa is a passionate advocate of face to face communication and the art of conversation.
As well as a 1st class honours in Education from UCC, Melissa holds a postgrad in Innovation and Entrepreneurship from UCD and is NLP trained.