Our Clients Include
Bespoke training to help you develop your People Skills
We live in a world that is increasingly digitally connected. While this has tremendous potential for progression and innovation, our obsession with digital communication is in danger of stunting our growth as human beings who are fundamentally social creatures and value connection, conversation and interaction as cornerstones to our happiness and success.
We are losing the confidence and competence to perform the skills that we would have taken for granted as human beings not so long ago; communicating F2F easily and succinctly, collaborating with others, listening with intent and empathy, building connections and meaningful relationships. These are Soft Skills, and they are fundamental to making us resilient and flexible in an uncertain future of work.
’I fear the day that technology will surpass our human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots.’’Einstein
The SocialBee approach
We focus on :
- Developing connection through conversation
- Fuelling connection, creativity, collaboration through F2F communication
- Building resilience through social interaction
- Benefits of workplace friendships to engagement and productivity
- Digital as a tool, not a replacement for F2F communication
- Always on but rarely connected – how to be more intentional
Workshops – One2one and group sessions
We design and deliver workshops to help you develop your skills in:
- Networking – naturally and effectively
- Art of Conversation and it’s surprising benefits
- Creating a culture of conversation and social interaction at work
- Increase your Personal Impact
- Communication, Collaboration and Creativity
- Impact of Digital technology on our human interactions
We work with individuals, companies, and schools.
We also create tailored workshops to address your particular pain points and skills gaps. Let’s chat.
- The surprising benefits of Conversation in the workplace.
- Networking as a core marketing activity for your business.
- The impact of digital technology on our communication and human interactions
Melissa is a talented and passionate teacher and educator, with over 8 years hands on teaching experience in a classroom environment. She is also a smart and innovative entrepreneur, who understands firsthand the importance of soft skills for business and career progression.
An award-winning networker, Melissa is a passionate advocate of face to face communication and the art of conversation.
As well as a 1st class honours in Education from UCC, Melissa holds a postgrad in Innovation and Entrepreneurship from UCD and is NLP trained.