Our Clients Include
Bespoke training to develop Communication Skills
We live in a world that is hyper connected. We have a newly acquired habit of defaulting to digital to communicate with one another. But us human beings are fundamentally social creatures who value Connection, Conversation and Social Interaction as cornerstones of our happiness and success.
We are losing confidence and competence in key areas:
- communicating F2F easily and succinctly
- collaborating with others
- listening with intent and empathy
- building connections and meaningful relationship.
These are Soft Skills, and they are fundamental to our professional and personal growth, development, and resilience.
’I fear the day that technology will surpass our human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots.’’Einstein
The SocialBee approach
We focus on :
- Communicating with Purpose
- Fuelling Creativity and Collaboration in the workplace
- Building Resilience and Growth Mindset
- Creating workplace cultures that are engaged and collaborative
- Always on but rarely connected – how to be more intentional with your tech
We design and deliver workshops in the following core areas:
- Networking – naturally and effectively
- Communicate with Purpose
- Resilience and Growth Mindset
- Increase your Personal Impact
- Communicate, Collaborate and Create
- Digital Declutter
We work with individuals, companies, and schools.
We also create tailored workshops to address your particular pain points and skills gaps. Let’s chat.
- The surprising benefits of Conversation in the workplace
- The Future of Work – and your career
- Networking Naturally for career and business success
- The impact of digital technology on our communication and human interactions
Melissa is a talented and passionate teacher and educator, with over 8 years hands on teaching experience in a classroom environment. She is also a smart and innovative entrepreneur, who understands firsthand the importance of soft skills for business and career progression.
An award-winning networker, Melissa is a passionate advocate of face to face communication and the art of conversation.
As well as a 1st class honours in Education from UCC, Melissa holds a postgrad in Innovation and Entrepreneurship from UCD and is NLP trained.